Friday, November 16, 2012

Hudson is Ten Months Old

It cannot be that I am sitting down and blogging about our little baby boy being ten months old already? I guess it is true, Hudson is now 10 months old and full of life! He is a very happy~ fun baby boy.
Let's just say, after I posted last so much has happened! Hudson is very mobile. We cannot keep our eyes off this baby he is everywhere, in fact he will be walking before we know it. Hudson can pull him self up, glide from object to object when standing, walk with a walker, crawl like he is winning a race at the Olympics, and the list goes on and on. Our baby is busy! I am pretty sure he skipped the baby stage and went straight to being a toddler ha! He keeps us on our toes....way more then his brother did.
As for sleeping and eating. Hudson takes 2 naps a day, sometimes 3 (if I am lucky). Hudson is NOT a good sleeper at night, but I can deal with that. I know it is a stage and will pass. Call me crazy but, like I have said before, I will take night time snuggling with my baby. I will say that he does go back down to sleep very easily..so it is not to bad. I make all of his food for him, he never cared for baby food in a jar. He is a really good eater!
Hudson has developed such a fun personality. He can be very shy yet when he warms up very outgoing. He is talking so much. He can say dog, ball, da da, mama, light, night night, hot, no no , nannon (Shannon my sister). We think he says "eeeee" for Ethan. He learned "hot' because he is obsessed with outlets (we baby proofed them but he still tries), and one day he was messing with one and I said "no no hot". From that day on he says "hot" when he goes by them. I think he is smart!
Hudson loves to play with his balls, brother's big boy toys, and play patty cake. His favorite song is "itsy bitsy spider". His favorite book is his "dog dog" book. Also, it warms my heart watching Hudson and Alaina play together...it has been so fun to watch as the grow. Hudson loves her! Did I mention Hudson has played his brothers drums since he was 7 months old. If not, he does. It is amazing watching him play! He is so little...hitting the drums with the stick..totally priceless!
We have such fun little boys, that are so loving and sweet. We are beyond lucky and blessed! Happy 10 Months Hudson James we love you!

my baby






Hudson LOVES looking in the mirror and being silly! I love how he laughs so hard!


ALWAYS playing patty cake. His little hands clapping together are soooo cute!

Smiley Boy

Hudson LOVES his doggy!

No comments: