Friday, August 3, 2012

~Family Pictures on the Beach~

Ever since I was pregnant with Hudson, I talked with our photographer about getting pictures ( family and Hudson's 6 month) on the beach this summer. The time has finally came, and it was oh so perfect!! Hudson began sitting up 2 days before our beach session. He was just turning 6 months old. These were our "first" pictures (other then hospital pictures) as a family of four. Ethan is 3 years old, (almost 4 this August), and Hudson is 6 months old.  I feel so blessed, my boys are my world! A big thank you to our photographer for giving us these memories to cherish forever! It was so special that she captured Hudson's first time touching sand!!!! All I know, is after seeing all of our pictures,I sure need to get to ordering some big canvases for our house ha! We will forever cherish these photos , they sure are special.

























3 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

Oh my gosh! I cannot say enough about these pictures! SOO CUTE!

L,P+B Penziol said...

All the picts look good! The one of just you and Nathan turned out really good:). You don't get many picts w just the hub's

Amanda said...

These photos are BREATHTAKING! Absolutely amazing, and God has blessed you with a gorgeous family!