Thursday, August 16, 2012

First Day Of School!

This Tuesday,  was Ethan's first day of Pre~Kindergarten! He will go to Pre-K for the next 2 years. He is on the young side (for the Kindergarden cut off date), so he will go to preschool for a total of  3 years!!! Ethan's teacher recommended Pre-K  this year since he was doing so well last year, and we would all like to see him fully prepared for Kindergarten !!! This is such a big boy transition, last year he went for only 2 days! So far, as of today, he is doing great! Ethan is truly in LOVE with school! We are so proud of him! The first day of school could not have been more perfect! No tears (well mommy cried a little), just smiles! Ethan, did not even look back when I said bye, he was to busy being happy and playing with his friends! Pretty sure my tears were from , "my baby is NOT a baby anymore...he is such a big boy who is maturing and growing so fast"... it was just yesterday he was little right??? We are so thankful, for such a wonderful teacher and school!We look forward to him growing this year!
Here are some pictures from Ethan's first day of  PRE-K!
Good morning Mr. Ethan you are 4 going to Pre -K today!!!

I tried to tell him to stop growing up so fast!!!

Outfit all ready for the big day!

Ethan was SO CUTE getting ready for school. He would just stare and smile...and make different faces! I cherish moments like these. Hudson was having so much fun looking in the mirror too! It was priceless!

Ethan telling me all sorts of stuff about going to school!


All Ready for School!!!

School Time!

Such a Big Boy!
Ethan with his friends from school! He was so busy!

Hudson and I had so much fun having one-on-one time together.  I sure do love my boys.  I am so thankful to be a stay~at~home mommy..best job in the world!

My sweet baby, so happy! We were off to pick up big brother! We missed him!

No comments: