Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sweet Sweet Summertime

We are loving our sweet summertime. We just cannot get enough of what it has to offer! I have so many pictures ( mostly from my phone)  from the past two months, I think it is time to catch up. I know all the grandparents will enjoy this. Here are many pictures with words of course, this is the easiest way for me to blog now a days. Enjoy! Hope you all are enjoying your summer.

Hudson loves his playtime. The boys are starting to interact more now when playing. So neat to watch!
This is where my Hudson and I love to hang out and sing and rock, and rock and sing. Our front porch, its so relaxing. Early morning and at night before bedtime, this is where you will find our family chillaxin!

Ethan and Nathan are really  enjoying golfing together now. Ethan is starting to love it more and more.


Mr. Ethan always up for an adventure. This picture was taken during our daily "early" morning walk at about 6:30am. He insists on wearing his Superman shirt.every.single.time. I am not so sure how to keep up with cleaning it.

Early Morning walk. The boys love it, and so do I. Great way to start our day.

I never posted a Happy Birthday to my Hubby! A couple weeks ago we celebrated his birthday. I ordered these adorable golf cupcakes from a friend of mine for Nathan to take to work. They were beyond delish!
After bathtime funnies!!!

Shooting Hoops Ethan Style

Thanks grandma for my cute little outfit! It has shorts and a hoddie great for days that are cooler.

I cannot get enough of my babies arms, I am in love with his rolls. I could look at my baby all day. Isn't he the cutest little angel sleeping?
Hudson meeting the girls.  These two little sweeties are my friend Liz's daughters. Liz had a fun craft for the kiddos to do for father's day. Ethan loved it!

Talon meeting Hudson for the first time. He is such a handsome little sweetheart! Talon loved giving Hudson kisses!

After bathtime giggles!

I am very proud to say these roses are from our yard. The smell so good. Nanaw would be so proud!

Dora enjoys our summer walks too.

Playdates with cousins are the best!

Melt this mommy's heart.love.my.boys
My boys in their "muscle shirts" as Ethan likes to call them. Ethan was super pumped when I showed him that Hudson had one. Not going to lie Ethan has about 20 of them, he is slightly obsessed!

Always happy....he is so fun!


Another early morning walk. Ethan woke up wanting to be a racecar driver.

Afternoon snuggles!

Ethan told me a list of things he wanted to do this summer. Fishing with is daddy was top on his list. Nathan sent me this picture from his phone. I am in LOVE
Being a Gentleman. He always helps me with the baby by getting the door.

Ethan and Burke letting their turtle friend go back into the lake. This was a very fun day for them!
Our new friend my dad found. The above picture is when the boys let their friend go back into the lake.

Playing Soccer

Hudson watching his big brother play at the park

~Ethan & Grace Best of School Friends~

Our neighbor friend Preston and Ethan they love playing outside together


Kisses from Auntie Shannon

Afternoon Cousin Lunch Date

This is True isnt it? I had to let the nieighborhood kiddos know:)
Our first family trip to the South Bend Zoo as a family of FOUR!!! We had the best day ever!

Pizza night at our favorite restaurant.

I absolutly LOVE these kiddos. Our best friend Burke had his 4th birthday swimming bash and it was super duper fun. We love them!



Auntie Shannon multitasking, she does it so well

Ethan and his best friends from preschool. These 3 have had swimming class together the past 2 weeks. We have so much fun getting together for playdates.

Ethan is super sneaky...getting into my make-up

Auntie Kari love! We are so excited for Robert and Kari's wedding soon!

Poolside chillin"

Playdates are the best

Daddy and Hudson enjoying a night swim.

Homemade mudslides, we are obsessed



Ethan's first lemonade stand, with his very special first visitors . He was loving every minute of running it during our garage sale. He raised money for us to donate to Riley Hospital. He is so excited to take the money when we go back in a couple of weeks. We are so proud of him understanding t he meaning of it all.




Ethan had a very special visotor surprise him, his teacher, She is seriously the best ever!!!!!

After a long day of working his lemonade stand, I took him on a date. It was so special just Ethan and I. ! We have not had much one on one since the baby was born. Ethan is such an outgoing funny cute little date! I see many more in our near future!

playtime


we have a teething baby on our hands!
Uncle Robert and Ethan , he is the best

Aunt Shannon with her babes

our little sharkey

Hudson and Ja on Fathers Day opening our gift

Daddys first fathers day to two boys!

LOVE ! Ethan loves Robert's racecar

sunnertime baby

JAJA and the boys

Grandma and the boys

E & B swimming in the Penziols new pool! We had a great time!

Best Buddies climbing around Burke's dirt hill, who needs a new pool? ha!
We love our Alaina. I am the luckiest Auntie Ever. I am going to do a post on her soon with all her recent new pictures.. She is growing so fast!



No comments: