Tuesday, June 26, 2012

~Hudson is Five Months Old~

Hudson is now five months old, and growing so fast. He loves to play patty-cake and take baths "aka tubbys, as we call them".I think his most favorite thing to do is take summer "night time" walks before bedtime (he loooovvveess his stroller)!!! He continues to be very laid back, but he is still not so sure about car seats or sleeping through the night. Hudson absolutely adores his brother and they are just too cute together. Ethan amazes us each and every day how sweet he is to Hudson. Ethan's favorite thing to do lately is make Hudson laugh. Also, when Hudson is crying/becomes upset, Ethan comes and saves the day and can get Hudson soothed immediately. Its seriously the sweetest thing ever.
Hudson is defiantly a mommy boy, but sure does love his daddy too. Hudson is very close to sitting up in the near future, his Auntie Shannon has been teaching him well. Hudson continues to find his voice, and boy oh boy does he love it! He is such a cutie pie and oh so sweet.
This post is a tad bit late (two weeks), but we have been super busy with life itself, and my computer needed to be worked on (thank you Robert you rock). I plan on keeping up with this blog, just as I have done the past 4 years. This is my journal, and it is so nice to have. I am so in LOVE with my boys, and life keeps getting better and better.









No comments: