Thursday, February 9, 2012

~Our Little Update~

Being a Mommy of a 3 year old and a Newborn has been extremely busy.  I  have a hard time planning and juggling everything but it is getting better as each day goes by.  Nathan and I are definitely learning new things and at the end of the day we pray to be the best parents we can be for our boys. Life is so beautiful with two boys, we are enjoying every minute of our new family. Hudson continues to breastfeed like a champ, and Nathan is beyond supportive of it. We are now using only cloth diapers. Our poor little Hudson's bootie does not tolerate diapers very well. This has been a big change....so, far I actually really like using them. I will now only use them. Hudson is changing every day and growing (we have daily talks with him to stop growing ha). He is a very laid back baby, only cries when he needs changed or is hungry. Ethan continues to be a gentle-loving big brother. He is very helpful and understanding to such big change. I love how he wants to take care of his brother it is way too cute for us to handle. Ethan continues to do really well at school. He is full of life every day and loves to smile and be silly. He loves his cars, sports, playing with friends, school, you name it!!! He is such a fun kiddo and I must add way to smart for me... He is a big talker- will talk your ear off ( not sure where he got that from???) he just loves conversation about anything and everything. Ethan's health condition has been great, we are so thankful for this. Makes me sad how much my big boy has grown up, I look at him and I wonder where has the time gone???
Glad I got on here to update, because I use my blog as our family journal. Recently, Nathan surprised me by getting our  blog printed off into a book, I will forever  cherish it.. it looks amazing. I probably wont be on here to much but I want to try and update as much as I can.
Hudson is now a month old! He had his one month check up yesterday and it went well! Here is his one month picture and others from the past couple of weeks. Wish this mama some luck on getting some sleep, hope you all have a good week!

                                            HUDSON IS NOW 12 POUNDS AND 22 1/2 INCHES




at doctor visit 1 month old!

Ethan is in the stage " I only want to wear underwear at home" So, I have many pictures like this...we are working on wearing clothes.


I could EAT HIM UP!!


Hello World

Milk Wasted

mr. hudson




Doing Homework, thought he looked Adorbs

Focused! Really cannot get Ethan to look at the camera anymore!


Field trip to a play with Ethan's class. It was so fun. Ethan loved riding on the bus for the first time!

Holding sweet Alaina who we miss more then anything. Again Ethan needed his shirt off, oh boy!


Before I go last weekend our photographer thought it would be sweet to get the cousins together for a quick picture during Alainas newborn session. Super glad we did!


We sure do miss this princess... My sister sent me this picture on my phone.... Love her

                                  

2 comments:

Nickie Eisele said...

He's so beautiful! I can't wait to meet him!!! Love you all!

Amanda said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your update! Your boys are precious and you are doing an AMAZING job. Love you guys! I cannot get over how absolutely gorgeous Hudson is!