Monday, February 6, 2012

Alaina has Arrived!!!


Alaina
8 pounds 9 ounces 19 inches
My sister Shannon  and Brother-in-law Adam had their sweet baby girl  on January 31st. My perfect BEAUTIFUL niece was an awaited miracle. After 3 years of trying they finally have their dream come true, sweet Alaina. We are all so thankful for a healthy baby. Shannon sure did an amazing job during delivery, I was very lucky to witness the birth of Alaina. Best experience ever, words cannot even describe. It was my first time seeing such a special moment, I have tears in my eyes as I type this, I am just so incredible happy for my sister and Adam. Right now things are just beautiful with our family! Ethan , Hudson and Alaina are going to be the best of friends. Hudson and Alaina are exactly 3 weeks apart, super duper SPECIAL!!! A big congrats to my Sister and Adam, we love you. I must mention how CRAZY in LOVE we are with Alaina! We LOVE her so MUCH!
Proud Parents


Beautiful
                                              



Grandma holding Alaina minutes after birth!

JaJa holding Alaina for the first time!
Ethan the big cuz  meeting Alaina hour after she was born

Hudson meeting Alaina (he was finally awake ha). Only 3 weeks apart!
GOSH I LOVE HER!!!
My sister sent me this darling picture of Alaina tonight on my phone, I cannot take how much I LOVE AND MISS HER!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Being an Aunt is a powerful, amazing experience! Congrats to all of you!