This Labor Day weekend was full of fun for us. We started it off on Friday by taking Ethan to a local train show. My parents were so excited to take him to ride the trains. Ethan has always loved them, so he was super excited as well. It was a very fun experience. We will defiantly go back next year. Saturday and Sunday we had birthday parties galore for Ethan's friends. Our first birthday party for our neighbor (Ethan's good buddy) I forgot my camera total bummer! Thankfully, I remembered for the other party!!! Both parties were a blast, and Ethan enjoyed himself so much. The rest of the weekend, we enjoyed a cookout lunch with family, a last minute lunch with friends, and some outlet mall shopping of course. I even fit in cleaning out Ethan's closet for the new seasons:) I was so happy to relax a little bit yesterday! Last night, Nathan and I began searching ideals for baby boy's nursery!!!! Hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day Weekend. Now onto one of my favorite seasons fall! Oh and below this post, I did a pregnancy highlight post. I was sad I only had a cell phone picture to post of my ever growing belly, I promise to post a better one next time. Enjoy a huge picture overload of our weekend!
Train time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Birthday Party on the Farm!!!
 |
| Here is the sweet birthday girl Emma!!! 5 years old!!!! |
And before I go, here is my silly, crazy boy being his silly crazy self yesturday. He was showing off his new dance moves!!!
Great way to end the weekend, Cleaning up your ride!!!
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great weekend!! Ethan is just getting too big!! I love his dance moves!!
Post a Comment