Tuesday, September 6, 2011

20 Weeks: Prenancy Highlights



I plan on documenting my pregnancy highlights from now until my due date. This update is from a week ago, I am now 21 weeks!! Whoo hoo HALF WAY THERE!!! I hope to keep up with these special posts,  wish me luck:)


How Far Along: 20 weeks

Size of baby: My Baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. He's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana.
Gender: A BOY
Maternity Clothes: Yes for all bottoms !!! I can still wear some non maternity tops!!!
Movement: Lots of Movement, more so at night. Each day the movement gets stronger and stronger
Sleep: So far so good:)
Symptoms: Out of breath, and tired!
Cravings: Just eating a lot of everything! I cannot stop! I LOVE salads right now, with Itialian dressing.
Best moment this week: Watching Ethan talk to my belly, to his little brother. He was telling him, " Good Morning and that he loved him" Melt my HEART!