Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summertime Fun

Okay, so I am way behind on my blogging! I will start by catching up with a picture post, of some Summertime Fun. I plan on blogging more very soon. I will for sure be back. Enjoy! 


Enjoying squirting everyone with Uncle Robert


Swimming with Grandma.

Hanging with the big Dudes!

Ethan spends most of his day in our pool or My parents pool.



My silly Almost 3 year old!!!
Shopping Like a Big Kid. Ethan loved this!



Helping Lyla (his beautiful best friend and girlfriend) all the way up the driveway. These two are ADORABLE together.


Celbrating Daddy's Birthday. Best Dad / Husband in the world.

Looking at a huge mower, they were so fascinated.

Having Fun outside on Ethan's new swingset.

Spending time with Paw Paw, Ethan's favorite!

Ethan and "Nan Na", another one of Ethan's favorite!

Watching Airplanes

7 comments:

auntie said...

My babys getting too big! Tell him his nan is coming thursday to see him and tell gramma to heat up the pool!

Katie said...

SUPER CUTE!!! And of course I love the pics of Ethan & Lyla!!! We miss you guys lots!

The Anglesey Family said...

Love all these pictures!!!!! I missed seeing him!

The Anglesey Family said...

Love all these pictures!!!!! I missed seeing him!

mamaw said...

Great pics!! Ethan is getting so big!!!

Susan said...

Beautiful pics! I have a son named Ethan, too.

Nickie Eisele said...

Great photos, Lisa! Ethan is getting so big! Make it stop! :) Love you guys!