Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ethan's first Visit to the Dentist:)

Earlier this week, on Monday, Ethan had his first dentist appointment. I heard many great things from very close family and friends about Ethan's new dentist, so I was excited for this appointment. I know Ethan was as well, because he wasn't scared one bit! I was so proud of Ethan, he did fantastic. Ethan's new Dentist was AMAZING, she was so kind, gentle, and alot of fun. I do believe Ethan's favorite part was getting an orange balloon. They really spoiled him there. I am beyond thankful that this was not a scary experience for him. He cannot wait to go back!

Early morning before his appointment. I love his bed head!

I LOVE him



1 comment:

balee images said...

I love his little baseball PJs - those shorts are too cute! Way to go, Ethan! You are such a big boy :)