| What Mom? You didn't think I was going to NOT jump in these beautiful mud puddles??? |
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Here Fishy Fishy....Fishing with Daddy !
Nathan took Ethan, Dora (our sweet doggy) and I fishing yesterday. It was Ethan's FIRST time, and he absolutely LOVED it. He has been talking about fishing for the longest time, so when we told Ethan we were taking him fishing, his facial expressions were truly priceless! Not to mention, Ethan has been carrying around his new fishing pole for weeks now. Nathan plans on taking Ethan many more times this summer! It will defiantly be a Daddy-Son -thing but, I will be stalking them on their fishing trips to take pictures, until they tell me no ha ( seriously how could I not take pictures of the cutest moments ever)! Listening to their conversations while they were fishing made my day! I was so happy I got to come along. I love my boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He is growing up so quick! I remember fishing here when I was younger -- it was so much fun! I miss you guys!
What a fun father-son day! :) And good thing mommy got to photograph it!
So cute!! I know they had a great time!! Ethan is getting so big!
These photos are wonderful! How sweet!
Post a Comment