Thursday, April 14, 2011

Springtime Fun Part 1

Last night, Nathan surprised Ethan and I when he got home from work!  He wanted to take us out for a nice dinner and then the park afterwards.It was so cute. My husband is such a wonderful man. He works so hard to provide for us and always wants to take us out for good times (even when he is exhausted from work). Ethan was beyond excited when I told him Daddy was taking him out to eat and then to the park. I am truly blessed to have my boys! After the park we feed the ducks and my boys picked flowers for me! It is the simple things in life that mean the most:)











Flowers that my boys picked me on the way home from the park. I added a little sass to it. Love these in my home right now, they are darling.
These pictures are not from yesterday, but I wanted to share some pictures of Ethan hard at work outside...


Chalk Work.....
And Garden Work......


4 comments:

balee images said...

This is just the sweetest! And I'm not sure why, but I'm totally in love with the pictures of the birds - how cute!

mamaw said...

He's just growing so fast!! Such a cutie!!

Amanda said...

LISA! These pictures are amazing, you truly are great at taking photos of your lovely family and your fun activities! Love this post. :)

The Anglesey Family said...

You do have a great hubby! I love it!!!