Monday, April 25, 2011
Easter Weekend
This weekend was so special to us!!!As a family, we spent the entire weekend celebrating my father's birthday (JaJa) and Easter. Nathan and I enjoyed teaching Ethan about Easter, he understands so much more this year! This means alot to us. Saturday during the day we had a family Easter Egg hunt for Ethan. (He is so spoiled to have his very own Easter egg hunt.) Then Saturday night family came into town and we all celebrated my father's birthday. We went out to his favorite steakhouse for dinner. Ethan enjoyed singing Happy Birthday to his JaJa. Sunday morning, Ethan was surprised with a couple Easter gifts from the Easter Bunny ( by the way he does not get this Easter Bunny thing ha). Nathan and I (aka the Easter Bunnies) have always made an egg trail around the house for Ethan to wake up and find his Easter basket. It's a tradition we will always do! After a fun morning together, we headed off to church as a family. Nothing is better then Church with my boys on Easter. After Church , we headed out with my parents to eat and celebrate Easter. I seriously took 1,000 pictures this weekend but it was totally worth it. I just love all the sweet priceless memories spent with family and celebrating Jesus. I am so thankful to have our blog to post all my pictures and document our journey as a family. Hope Everyone had a wonderful Easter, Love the Badgers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Lisa, all of your photos are wonderful!! Sounds like a wonderful weekend! You have such a gorgeous family. We love and miss you all! xoxo
Post a Comment