Wednesday, December 1, 2010

~Random~

I have a couple random things to share. First is our tree.....

I keep finding random toys on our tree, hmmm wonder who is doing this??? Not a little boy named Ethan?!?
           Next,  I wanted to share some pictures I have been wanting to post..........
My mother surprised Ethan with some Christmas Craft activities. So far, Ethan has loved everyone of them. These activities have kept him really busy and happy. It is so fun to watch Ethan be creative. I love that Ethan is finally old enough to enjoy things like this, its pretty cool if I'd say so myself. It is the simple things that can make for good times.



   
Below are some pictures from our play date last week at the Penziol's house. Laurie and I decided it would be fun to make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, and let the boys help. We made sure we had plenty other activities for the boys so us Mama's could bake away. The boys played for hours straight, they had a blast! Dane, was a great sleeper through all of it! It was such a fun day!




Before I go, here are two pictures of Ethan feeding Dora all on his own. Ethan is already doing chores, we are SUPER lucky-whoop-whoop- ...
 


Told you this was going to be random, Goodnight!!!

No comments: