Hello Everyone!!!! I am making this blog entry ALL about our little man Mr. Ethan. I want to forewarn you I am going to brag alot about my son, and could not be more excited about it. I hope you all enjoy reading about Ethan.
Where to begin???? Ethan is two years old going on five. He acts way older then his age, and If you have seen him lately he looks way older then his age (tall , very tall in size 4t already). He is talking very well, and is way to smart for his own good. He is in the stage where he is already asking why questions ABOUT EVERYTHING. Lately, Nathan and I find ourselves having to explain answers to everything, it's great, but at times tricky. We want to give him the best truthful answers.... I have to admit depending on the question it can be difficult. I know this is only the beginning right?
Ethan continues to say almost every letter of the alphabet song, and has almost mastered his letter flashcards but 10 of them. He is really into counting everything, but likes to skip 3 and 4, but can almost go up to 20. I have to say Ethan has a VERY VERY good memory and remembers everything. He does not take after me with this skill, must be his daddy (he he). If you ask Ethan what the names are of his trains "Thomas the trains" he can name off each train's name and their color. This kiddo has almost every collector train to date. He loves trains, cars, tractors etc... His good memory is helping him repeat verses of songs, books, directions, etc. Ethan can tell you where his house is, where his favorite stores are "Wal-Mart and Target", some restaurants, his doctor's office, family / friends houses, and where family members work at. He is very impressive! And he will say, "I'm Kmart Smart," from the commercial I guess....
If Ethan could pick his favorite two movies right now they would be "Jungle Book and Horton Hears a Who". Ethan is OBSESSED with these movies, I am sure it will change soon, but for now he is in Love. Ethan's favorite television shows are Curious Gorge, Sid the Science Kid, Cat in The Hat, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and dances very well to all the theme songs... Speaking of Dancing, my kid has some moves!!! We are thankful Ethan can do without the television, meaning it does not always have to be on.
As for his favorite foods, EVERYTHING. He is a wonderful eater, not picky at all. Since Ethan has been little we have ALWAYS sat at the dinner table every night as a family to eat. I make sure even if Daddy is at work to continue our tradition. For some time now, Ethan has been able to say his entire dinner prayer "god is good, god is great, thank you lord for the food on my plate". It may not sound exactly how it should, but we can make out this entire verse. Ethan is starting to use more of his manors. He is very good at saying , "bless you, thank you, your welcome, PLEASE , and THANK YOU". I have to admit these manors have not been easy, we are still working on them.
Ethan is a very active little boy. You will not catch him laying around. He is always into something, I should say always into something he shouldn't be. He is our little explorer.
Ethan loves watching Colts football with daddy, playing football with daddy, coloring, painting, books, helping daddy fix everything with his tools, imaginative play, playing with family and friends, and of course his toys. He is very interested in playing play doh, he could play with it for hours.
Our almost 28 month old, is full of life and loving. He has his naughty days and his good boy days. You can find him smiling most of the time. He is always saying the funniest things, and has the most unique laugh known. He is ALL boy, and will show you. We are so thankful god blessed us with such a sweet special miracle. We only wish we were is strong as our Little Man. We are just so blessed and lucky to have him as our son, he has taught us so much.
Thank you for reading about Ethan, I think it's pretty easy to brag about him. We are just so crazy about our son, and THANKFUL.
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment