~We started off our weekend by meeting our good friend Katie and her princess Lyla for good talks, coffee, and snacks at one of my favorite coffee spots.
Little Miss Lyla and Ethan enjoying their snacks while us Mamas talked, it was super fun!
We played allot in our backyard this weekend!
I had to share these two pictures. Above is Ethan last year and below Ethan this year around the same time of the year!! I took this picture last year when Ethan had just started to really learn how to walk (month after his 1st birthday) . He began walking from flower to flower while digging into the dirt laughing. I remember this 'first" moment so clearly. I even caught it on video. I thought it was really fun to look how much Ethan has changed from last year. My two year old now.... (I think it is so neat that both pics are so similar)
Adorable Cake!!!
Ethan decorating a pumpkin with the Birthday Boy!
Today Nathan's dad traveled to see us. I made my chili and we have been watching football all day.
We have enjoyed watching Ethan play toys with his Paw! I like that this weekend we were able to get many things done around the house while still having fun. Hope you have a great week!

2 comments:
E is just too cute! I love how he always dresses for the occasion!
Love this! Lyla and I had so much fun meeting for coffee, let's definitely do that more often!
I LOVE the picture of Ethan a year ago and now. It's so much fun to see how much bigger he has gotten--and how he still looks so much the same too! What cool pictures!
AND I told you I LOVE his little cowboy outfit! He is too cute!!!
Post a Comment