Monday, October 11, 2010

Our Pumpkin Patch Adventures.....

This year we took our Lil' pumpkin to the Pumpkin Patch Twice! I love that we have made this a family tradition each year.
Ethan enjoyed every minute of our pumpkin patch adventures. He understood every activity we did at both farms. As always, he was such a fun kiddo! The first patch we went to this past week was a local one around here. For our first pumpkin patch visit, our crew consisted of Daddy, Ja Ja (my dad), Ethan and I. Since Nathan was going to be busy this weekend he wanted to take Ethan and enjoy this fun experience with him. Nathan is such a great Daddy, he never wants to miss a thing with Ethan! Here are "just some" of my favorite pictures of Adventure #1 ................


















For our second Pumpkin Patch Adventure, we went with my side of the family. Ethan LOVED every minute of this family trip. This year we went somewhere closer to us since everyone was in town celebrating my Brother Robert's Birthday. This farm had many activities for Ethan, let's just say by the time we left he was BEAT! As a family, we all had some great times laughing, talking, picking out pumpkins, and watching Ethan play. He sure is busy! He talks from the moment he wakes to the moment he goes "night night"! He never misses a beat!Here are pictures from Adventure #2, the weather this day turned out to be very HOT!!! ..........




 


One last Picture of my Lil' Pumpkin in his Pajamas.. Hope You all Have a great Week! Please pray for us as we head back to Riley Hospital.  

                                                                    

2 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

LOVE THE NEW HEADER! And love the pumpkin patch photo's!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness. I can not believe how big our baby boy is!!! Time sure does fly, doesn't it?! I wish life would settle down a little so I could feel like a normal person and actually communicate with people. I was so happy to see that your trip to Riley went so well. We are waiting on an MRI November 2nd. Madelynne continues to complain day after day. It just breaks my heart. I really do wish we lived closer. It would be really nice to go to lunch and chat. :)