Sunday, September 26, 2010

Weekend Wrap-up and Many Other Things to Blog About

This weekend was so special to us. We had the chance to meet Burke's new baby brother Baby Dane at the hospital. Baby Dane wasn't even a day old yet! We were so thankful to have spent time with Baby Dane. Dane was super precious, cute, and cuddly! He is such a calm baby. Laurie looked amazing after just having a baby by the way!We are so happy for the Penziol's newest addition. We also had our Fall Family pictures. I am excited to see how they all turned out! Now we are at home just relaxing and watching Football of course:) This post is going to be long, it goes onto our past two weekends as well. Hopefully this week we will be able to blog about Nathan's side of the family  the Eisele's http://theeiselefamilyblog.blogspot.com/ they are to have precious twin girls this week. We are praying:) Until then......
Introducing Baby Dane
                                                                                    Ethan Knocking on his New Buddy's Door........
            I  Love this Picture because Burke was so happy and protective when showing Ethan his "new" baby brother, it was PRICELESS!!


                                                                   Burke Telling me he is the "big brother". He is doing a great job at it!!!
                                                                                          Ethan Loving on Dane's little feet!
                                                      Just some Fun pictures from Today. We love spending the weekend with Daddy!



Okay, since i haven't been on here as much as I would like I want to share some "Moments" we have had the past couple weekends....

I had a quick opportunity to finally meet Baby Beckett Dubord. I fell in love with this sweet baby instantly. Unfortunately, I became sick so I was not able to stay and visit them. It was a sweet visit while it lasted. We are so happy for the Dubord's newest addition. He is so perfect and such a doll baby. We miss them so very much!

                                                                                                 Here is Big Brother Lincoln. I have watched Lincoln grow and remember holding him when he was as little as his new baby brother. Lincoln is such a sweet happy big brother. I miss them oh so much.

Now onto last weekend ......
                                                                         Here is a picture my Father took of Ethan when they went to this huge fun park. My parents kept Ethan last weekend so Nathan and I could attend a Purdue University football game with some of our family and friends, and then the next day (Sunday) we went to the Colts game. The Purdue game was fun because they were playing Ball State (BSU is where Nathan and I graduated from!). The colts game was amazing! They played a great game and ended with a big win. The game was one of a kind because it was Manning against Manning (Colts vs. The Giants). It was a fun filled Football weekend! The weekend was extra fun because I had the opportunity to visit my bestie Ashley, her family, and her son Jack . They were in town visiting there family. While visiting them, Jack was showing me his golf and baseball skills (Jack is already a pro at both of these sports), I just love him to pieces!I was so thankful to spend time with them, I sure do miss them!! Now, I cannot wait to meet Jack's baby brother on the way in 2 short months!
 Last weekend was a blast! Nathan and I had the best time together. We missed Ethan like crazy but knew he was well taken care of and having the time of his life. My parents were so kind to take Ethan to  the apple orchard, movie store, and the park! We thank you Mom and Dad for letting us get away for the weekend!

Hopefully I wont go this long without blogging?!? Have a great week!

2 comments:

Nickie Eisele said...

Sounds like you had a great couple of weekends! I'm glad you had such a great time! Seeing all of the little ones has gotten me very excited for our upcoming event! :) We will keep you posted! Give Ethan a kiss from us! We love you guys!

The Anglesey Family said...

Ahhh! The Broncos lost to the Colts, So I cannot be happy for you :)

But you're a skinny mini in those pictures!