Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

This weekend was full of traveling and spending time with both sides of our family. We traveled very far to daddy's hometown and spent time with his grandparents and both sides of his parents. Ethan was a champ during the car ride(thank you dvd's ha). We were so happy to finally spend time with Nathans family, its been so long .During our visit there, we had a little 2nd Birthday celebration for Ethan! We all had such a good time talking, eating, and celebrating. We sure do miss them already.
We ended the weekend with my family back at our home sweet home. We enjoyed eating out, shopping, spending time outdoors, and simply relaxing. I have enjoyed the 3 hour long naps Ethan has been taking since we arrived back home. I was able to clean, organize, and bake.  It was a fun-filled family weekend, and we were so thankful we spent it that way!
Before Our Road Trip!
Ethan greeting his Great Na Naw at the door, he was SUPER excited to be there!

Greeting his Great Pa!
Opening His Birthday Gifts!

So Happy to spend time with Grandma aka his Mi Mi ...


Mi Mi can have some fun! Where we go the Bounce House goes... it now travels with us.

Ethan playing with his Cousins!
Playing at Grandpa and Grandma Arnetts House
Ethan's Cousin McKenzie.. What a Beauty!

Back Home..... The Rest of Labor Day Weekend..
Ja in his Purdue shirt and Ethan in his Ball State shirt.. (inside joke here). Nathan and I both graduated at BSU but for some reason my father will only wear Purdue shirts... where the rest of my family graduated.... hmmm...

Ethan enjoying his favorite sports to play~ golf and football. He had a blast with Daddy and Ja!




Playing with Aunt Shannon
Having fun Blowing Bubbles with Aunt Shannon and Uncle Adam

Love Love Bella Lynie

3 comments:

The Anglesey Family said...

AHHHHH!! You were that close to Chicago! DANG!!! I did not even think about it! I will FOR SURE call you the next time. AHHH! I am so sick about this!

Katie said...

Love the pictures and love Ethan!

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute! You are a great mommy and Ethan is just adorable as ever!
Love,
Amanda Penziol