Let's just say when Ethan has a Riley doctor's appointment, its a long emotional and stressful day. Ethan was a trooper during his renal exam. It was not as bad as his first renal exam when he was a month old because we knew what to expect this time. I will say it is very hard for daddy and I to watch Ethan go through this test but we know we had to stay strong for our perfect angel. After the renal exam we meet with Ethan's specialist Dr. Kafer to go over the results. The test is done by all numbers.... the numbers looked great! His kidneys are working perfectly fine on their own, A TRUE
BLESSING. We were told by doctor Kafer that their is now no need for another renal exam in the future. We were also told more news. Ethan will have to have a couple of surgeries in the future. Nothing we cannot get through with such strong family, friends, and god. Ethan has been through allot so far , but thankfully he will not remember much. Daddy will post more about what Dr. Kafer said about Ethan's surgeries. I do not explain everything as well as he can. Here are some pictures of us 3 @ Riley Hospital.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Riley Hospital Visit and Dinner with Kara & The Princess Jadyn
The best part of our visit to Indy was being able to meet up with a best friend of mine and her daughter. Well, shall i say Auntie Kara and my niece. I held jadyn when she was 2 months old and used to rock her to sleep every chance I had. They live in Florida so we do not get to see them as much. I need to work on talking Kara into just staying in Indiana.... WE MISS THEM WAY TO MUCH. As the pictures show, The princess was so ADORABLE as ever..... and she made the funniest faces to me. She really made my day. Ethan loved her. The funniest picture was of Jadyn sleeping in the car when they arrived. We had a great time talking and visiting.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lisa if you ever need someone to go with you to Ethan's appt's in Indy just call me and I would be more than happy to meet you there :)
Laurie
Post a Comment