






Ethan Visits Mr. & Mrs. Claus... and an Elf... or should I say Ethan sings to Mr. and Mrs. Claus and an Elf
On Saturday December 13th, some of our family took Ethan to see Santa @ the Crown Point Court House. And oh boy Ethan put on show for everyone to see. We thought Ethan would cry or not be interested in Santa. He defiantly proved the crew wrong. Our baby was hilarious. Ethan began hmmmming as we would say singing to Mr. and Mrs. Claus. Not softly either , Ethan sang for the entire courthouse to hear. He would look at them and smile and put up his lips then hmmmming came out so loud and clear. It made our day! What a great way to remember Ethan's first visit to Santa. After visiting Santa mommy's sister Auntie had a family gathering for my 26th Birthday at her house. Ethan was so spoiled as usual. I do not think Ethan was ever put down the entire day!!!
1 comment:
I love his outfit!! What a cutie!! You are doing such a good job with your blog!! LOVE YOU GUYS!
Post a Comment