Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sometimes....

Sometimes....you have to put everything on hold....and enjoy the moment!


Finally my sweet baby boy is feeling better. He had a severe double ear infection that lasted for weeks...it would not go away. He had to get 3 big shots just to treat it. It was the worst. This moment I was thankful because I missed my baby climbing and exploring.. For many long days all I could do was hold him..he was in so much pain. ( I was right next to him in this picture..he was safe. ) Hudson thought this was SO FUNNY climbing on top of a box and standing. He was certain he was a big deal!
These are the moments I want to never forget. After Hudson's morning nap yesterday we headed to my parents to visit them and see Shannon and Alaina! These babies LOVE listening to music on my Dad's phone. It is PRICELESS to listen to them dance and sing there hearts out.  ( Note: Sweet Hudson your mommy does get you dressed most days but, there are many pajama days around here)
                                              Sometimes....you have to enjoy the moment!




Sweet Grandma joined in too!



                                                    Here are a few pics from my phone this past week or so...
How sweet are these Jellies on Alaina's cute lil chubby feet!

This little Chicky toy was a great hit! Loved hearing my baby laugh so loud!


Just a diaper and a bib on....enjoying hanging around he house.

Just looking out his window (his favorite thing to do) ...eating his puffs like a champ...and talking to who knows what!
Exploring bubbles....

Love everything about this sweet baby boy...from his little belly  to his messy bedhead curls. He is perfect!

All those long nights waking up every other hour are totally worth it.  I am so blessed. A picture  of  Hudson and I while  rocking him to sleep this morning for his nap.  Sometimes....you just have to stop everything and enjoy the moment!
Please say prayers for my sweet Ethan tomorrow he goes back to Riley Hospital for his testing. Thank You!

No comments: