Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Hudson James is 9 Months Old!



Our sweet Hudson is 9 months Old and so much fun! He is a very smart outgoing baby, that is full of cuddles. I should add that of course he has his bad days where he is fussy with teething or ears hurting but other then that, you will find him smiling and clapping his cute chubby little hands. He is talking up a storm sounding out mama, Dada,ball. dog and night night. These are seriously the sweetest sounds to us! Hudson has an obsession with balls, books, and really any toy of his brothers. Oh and the baby loves when he can get his hands on paper! Hudson is fully crawling and  pulling up to a standing position. He now has two little toothers, and they are too cute! We feel incredibly blessed to have two healthy happy boys! Time sure is flying and I make sure to enjoy each moment good or bad. We love our boys like crazy and absolutely love watching them grow! Here are a couple sneak peaks from Hudson's 9 month photo shoot. I had fun picking out his outfits, making the banner to match, and helping our photographer pick the location and set up. It sure was fun to help with it! I also posted some of my pictures to share! Happy Fall!










Hudson playing with his favorite stuff, paper at his 9 month well check!

After Hudson's well check-up , we came home and I let my poor baby enjoy being outside to get his mind off of those nasty shots!



Always a very silly time at Grandma and Ja's house!

Look who decided to stand up in his crib instead of napping! Time to lower the crib!




No comments: