Last week , Ethan's class went to our local Apple Orchard! I took Hudson to my parents ,so that Ethan and I could go on a date with his class. We had a blast picking apples with friends from school, eating homemade treats from the orchard, and going on a tour. Last year at this time, I was pregnant with Hudson going on this exact field trip. I remember like it was yesterday being preggo and riding on that wagon with the class ha!
The sun was out and so bright, so there is alot of Sun-flare in all my pictures. Field Trips are SO much FUN! I feel so blessed to experience them with Ethan! Priceless memories that's for sure!
 |
| Ethan with our favorite teacher Mrs. Otis! |
 |
| I tried to get Ethan to look.... |
 |
| No luck but still so cute! |
 |
| He was super excited about getting a pumpkin to take home. |
 |
| Ethan and his buddy Henry from class! |
 |
| Ethan and his buddy Pierce on the wagon ride! |
Before we left I tried to get some pictures of Ethan. He is just to silly for pictures, I just LOVE him!
No comments:
Post a Comment