I cannot even begin to explain how much fun we are having this summer! We have been making so many good memories with family and close friends. It is just the best! This week we had some good times celebrating the 4th, and cannot wait to make more memories with our family this weekend. Family is truly the best isn't it?! The 4th was extra special this year because my best friend Monica had her baby !!!!! We love him already and are so HAPPY for them!
Here are some pictures from this week. Hope you all had a Great 4th of July.
 |
| On Tuesday, before the 4th, we headed out of town to my sisters (Aunt Nan's House) . We spent the entire day with Shannon and Alaina playing inside and venturing out to the splash pad, lunch, and of course shopping at the mall. It was a very fun busy day spent with my very best friend and our kids. Sister & Cousin time is absolutely the best! |
 |
| Hanging out and playing toys . Hudson sure loved Alaina's toys! |
 |
| Splash Pad fun! |
 |
| My 3 year old , LOVE his personality...made us laugh the entire day! He had a blast! |
 |
| Alaina watching the water. Just ask our babes, water to them is truly amazing. Hudson and Alaina loved watching the water and kiddos run around. |
 |
| Good Times...Making sweet memories |
 |
| After the splash pad, we had a fun little picnic. Duh... we did not forget the ice cream |
 |
| Hudson touching the water one last time! |
 |
| Hudson James my little baby boy. So sweet and cuddly! |
 |
| During Hudson's early morning nap, Ethan and I did a fun 4th of July craft...making fireworks! We both loved every minute of it...it is so nice to spend time together one on one! I was told that the cool fireworks are blue and yellow..... ! |
 |
| Love love These Babes! Hudson & Alaina's first 4th of July. Very Special! |
 |
| My boys showing their pride. LOVE LOVE LOVE RED WHITE AND BLUE! |
 |
| On our way to the Penziols 4th Party! Super sad I did not get any pictures there. I am pretty sure it was because we were in the pool the entire time. It was so fun, and we just love our best friends! |
 |
| Photo fun at home! The boys wore lots of their red white and blue this week! We are still sporting it until the weekend... pajamas and all!!! |
 |
| Nathan and I are SO BLESSED! |
 |
| Check out how curly Hudson's hair gets in this weather. I only took him outside for a couple minutes to watch me water our flowers. It was sooooo cute! |
 |
| Mommy and Ethan |
 |
| Pajama Time! |
 |
| The boys super tired from their 4th of July fun...early bedtime! They hold hands every single night before bed We say our prayers together BEST part of my day! |
 |
| I wanted to share these pictures before I go. These are the vegetables we picked from our garden the other day. Our garden is doing fabulous this year! We are super excited to make so many yummy things with all our veggies. Ethan LOVES picking and cleaning them off . After Ethan is done "cleaning them", I clean the veggies inside . |
 |
| Fun on our water slide with the neighbors! |
 |
| We are in LOVE |
 |
| WORD! bye bye! |
1 comment:
Loved all this pics! Especially the ones with E and Hudson! Cute family. Hudson is getting cuter and cuter!
Post a Comment