Sunday, April 15, 2012

~Easter 2012~

This Easter was very special this year!!!  We were able to share it with two new family members, our little Hudson, and niece Alaina. Church was amazing! We were so proud how much Ethan understands about Easter this year! Ethan was super pumped because he had a total of 3 Easter egg hunts he attended!  It was  priceless to enjoy the babies "first" Easter holiday.We had such a fun holiday weekend with family and friends! Now onto picture overload.

Our little bunny

Grandma & Hudson @ Church Egg Hunt

Grandma & Hudson watching Ethan go go go during the egg hunting!

Ethan and Burke at Church Egg Hunt


Hanging out with the family, loving every minute!

Hudson loved visiting his Uncle Robert & Auntie Kari
The entire family was helping Ethan skate. Way to funny!
Aunt Shannon with her baby girl at the park. I love them!

Uncle Adam with his princess swinging!


Family time at the park!
I am NO food photographer, but wanted to share my little Easter morning breakfast tradition that I make. French Toast casserole and Egg -Sausage-Cheese casserole. I was told I am a good cook!
Alaina's First Easter basket from us , Hudson first Easter basket, and some of Ethan's Easter morning goodies.
Before Church as a new family of FOUR!!
My sweet Boys in their Easter Best, GOSH I AM IN LOVE
Our sweet baby boy on his first Easter.

After Church we headed to my parent's house to celebrate Easter. Of course we immediately did our family Egg Hunt. Ethan was way too excited!
Family on Easter
Snapshots of My Family
 Hope you all have a great week!

No comments: