Monday, August 22, 2011

I am having a Boy & My Sister is having a Girl !!!!!!!!!

Last Monday, we had our big 19 week Ultrasound. As most of you know this is a very important time, to determine the health and sex (if you want) of your baby. With my first pregnancy this is when we found out about Ethan's condition. Nathan and I were defiantly nervous and excited at the same time. At the beginning it was kind of hard to relax, but I tried my hardest. Our little guy decided to  display his man parts as soon as our ultrasound technician began. She did not even have the time to ask if we wanted to know the sex of our baby. It was so funny. I shouted out " Um I am pretty sure that is a boy". She said, "Well let me see, Oh Yes that is a Boy". So folks, we are adding another boy to our gang. I am thinking I may have myself a football team ha!  The best part of all of this, after a long week of waiting for our ultrasound results, we were told that our BABY BOY IS HEALTHY!!!!!!! Is that not a true BLESSING or what????? We are so incredibly thankful and feel so happy.
Ethan is going to be the best big brother. He loves on my belly all the time, and asks about his baby brother all day. He gets the biggest smile on his face when we talk about it. He was determined I was having a boy and my sister was having a girl. Boy was he right. My sister and brother in law found out days after me that they were having a GIRL!!!!!!! We are so happy for them. We are going to love and spoil her non-stop. Blessings all around, so many of them.  Thank You all for your support and prayers, we are very thankful for all of them.

No comments: