My parents got me a very special book for Mother's Day, I was so amazed by what this book can record. It is defiantly something I can keep forever. I will always cherish this Hallmark Mom and Me "conversations to keep" book. Years down the road I will play these pages and hear how adorable and little Ethan's voice sounded. I just know Ethan will enjoy this book . My parents are the best parents a girl could ask for. I was so happy AND BEYOND THANKFUL to celebrate Mother's day with my beautiful mother. I am so lucky to be her daughter. The best part is that my Mother is my best friend. I do not think we could go a day without talking to each other. I love you MOM!
Here are some pictures from Mother's day, It was a perfect gorgeous day out.
| We are very thankful for the LOVE Auntie Shannnon gives Ethan. She is like a mother to him. Ethan gave Shannon a gift for Mother's Day. We love her so much. |
1 comment:
Loved all the pictures, and that book is TOO COOL!
Post a Comment