Sunday, February 13, 2011

~Finding Nemo~

On Friday, we ventured out to Chicago for the day to visit the Shedd Aquarium. Ethan was beyond excited to go! He was on a mission to go find Nemo! Not only did he want to find Nemo, he wanted to see the sharks, whales, snakes, and turtles. Oh, and the seahorses! These are just a few of Ethan's favorite sea creatures. The entire day was non-stop fun. We watched  Dora and Diego in 4D and the Dolphin show. Ethan was loving the 4D movie of Dora and Diego, he said it was his favorite! Our dolphin show was cut short because Ethan had to use the potty. Speaking of using the potty, Ethan went the entire day with NO ACCIDENTS. Since Ethan has been potty trained, this was our first "big public" experience with him! He did great! Oh boy oh boy, do I have some stories about Ethan in public restrooms!!! Let's just say it is an experience I will never forget. Okay so enough of potty talk! The entire day was a blast. Ethan was completely fascinated by the entire experience.  I have to add, when Ethan found Nemo the entire Aquarium was aware of it ha! I was so thankful for a fun day with my boys, we all had the time of our lives.



                            
Ethan found Nemo!!!









6 comments:

Katie said...

It looks like you guys had SO MUCH FUN!!! And GO ETHAN for no accidents!!

auntie said...

Looks like you gusy had a blast! I can see doodles smile when he found nemo lol! Hes so cute. glad you guys had fun!

L,P+B Penziol said...

Glad you guys had a fun Fam day :) I bet he was the perfect age enjoy it!

mamaw said...

Looks like yo uhad a great time!! Yeah for Ethan , no accidents!! He's getting to be such a big boy!!!

Anonymous said...

nice,it looks like your a happy family and that experience is very memorable.. keep bloging..


Alaska Salmon Fishing | Austin Auto Accident Lawyer

Anonymous said...

Nice one, it looks like you have a very happy family and that experience is very memorable..
Keep blogging!



Alaska Salmon Fishing | Austin Auto Accident Lawyer