Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sesame Street Live!!!!

This weekend Nathan and I took Ethan to see Sesame Street Live! All of us were beyond excited for this event. This was the first time Ethan has been to anything like this.
Prior to the show Ethan could not stop talking about what he was going to tell Elmo and Oscar. Ethan would say "Mommy and Daddy, I save this bite of snack for Elmo" or "Me tell Oscar he is stinky"
The show was amazing! We all had a blast. Nathan and I probably enjoyed it as much as Ethan. Ethan was well behaved the entire show ( I was a little nervous at first about a 2 year sitting more then two minutes hehe). He sat on my lap from the beginning to the end.  He was so happy. He loved dancing and being silly. The entire experience was so special!

















3 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like you guys had SO much fun!!! What a great family day!
Your pictures are lookin' awesome too! :)

L,P+B Penziol said...

Looks like a good show! I bet Ethan LOVED it!!

Unknown said...

Wow, looks like lot's of fun. Love the pic of you and Ethan. Adorable!!