Last Week, July 14th was my sister's birthday. I wanted to do a post for my amazing sister to let her know how wonderful she truly is. I feel so incredibly blessed that she is not only my sister but best friend. Ethan's adores her, and loves her sooo much! Shannon always is trying to help us with Ethan, she is always there for us. She is such a sweet person and is so giving. I think she is just perfect! Happy Birthday to my Beautiful Sister Shannon, we love you so very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HOLY COW!!!! Ethan is sooooooooooo big!!!!!!! What happened!!!! Talk about the next 49rs Offensive Lineman!!! ADORABLE!!!!!!
I am thinking about you guys a lot....Let me know if there is anything I can do!
Doodle, auntie loves you soooooo much! I will never forget you singing appy irrday nan! It was the cutest thing ever! I never knew I could love something as much as i love you! I sure hope you get better soon because we have alot of stuff to do still! xoxoxxoxoxo
Doodle, auntie loves you soooooo much! I will never forget you singing appy irrday nan! It was the cutest thing ever! I never knew I could love something as much as i love you! I sure hope you get better soon because we have alot of stuff to do still! xoxoxxoxoxo
Post a Comment