Saturday, April 12, 2008

Pictures from 7 weeks to 17 and a half weeks



17 1/2 weeks


17 weeks





10 weeks



8 weeks

7 weeks

3 comments:

Dubord said...

I love your mama bump!!! You look so cute...Give him a little pat for me!! LOVE YOU!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are adorable moms! You look so great. I am so happy that you are back now. I can't wait to come over and see all the furniture! Love you lots!

Love~
Alissa and Matt

Anonymous said...

ok the pictures are hysterical! I STILL cant believe my little Judy is preggers...You look great, I'm so proud of you two and can't wait to meet lil baby Ethan!! Jadyn's first boyfriend...hahhahah...she's too old for him. She's a cougar compared to him...haha jk...anyways, love the web page, can't wait to meet the lil guy and hold him and spoil him rotten! love you 3 and dora!! xoxoxoxo
love, kara